Sunday, January 9, 2011

This is the beginning

I had a dream last night that I was supposed to start a blog page called The Choice Experiment and I have learned over the years that I need to follow these moments of inspiration, so here I go.
I have always been one that has believed that everything we do in life is based on some sort of choice on our part. It is either a direct choice, that we make or it is a choice about how we handle a situtation that has been placed in our life. So this experiment blog will be about the choices I make in my life and how my life is affected by these choices.
I have already been faced with several choices in just trying to set this blog page up, what color font, what font, what template to use, all of which are a little overwhelming for a blogging novice like me. I am sure that this page is going to evolve over the next little while, so that will be exciting.
I think the next choice I make is the choice to make my life full of positives. I have read several books lately about how we should try to always surround ourselves with positive thoughts and actions. I have to admit that this is a bit harder for me than I thought. I really have no excuse for negative thoughts because I was raised by a very positive mother. She seemed to always see the good and the possibilities in any situtation. She went through so much but always knew that she would be just fine, she would excell and never doubted. As a result of this thinking she was a success in anything she tried. So with this example in my back pocket I am going to make my life a great life.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read your posts. It looks great so far! Love you and thank you for the reminder to stay positive.

    ReplyDelete