Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Two

Ok, I made some small successes today. I did get up when I woke up, that was at 5:15. Kept wishing that I could have slept just a bit longer but I made myself get out of that nice warm bed. I even got dressed right away, mainly I didn't want to exercise in my bathrobe. I also did some exercise. I am starting slow on this one because I have been pretty lazy for a while and I don't want to over do, but I will be starting my time on the elliptical tomorrow morning. So the first couple hours of my day went great. It was after that I had a hard time making the right choices. I have noticed that I have a hard time with motivation sometimes (well most of the time) I know there are things I should or could be doing but I just can't seem to make myself get started. I am going to have to find a way to get myself charged up about getting stuff done. I finally got going this afternoon and ended up finishing a project that should have been done this morning. By choosing to wait I have put myself behind for tomorrow. Maybe this exercise stuff will give me the energy I need. This is definitely one area of making choices that I need to work on. I seem to choose to be a procrastinator. I don't like that fact but it is a fact. But I know(positive thinking) that I can change this tendency and I am choosing to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, procrastination is a serious problem that I have as well. I am really trying to not put things off. Just do it when I think about it.

    ReplyDelete