Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Need Help

I have come to realize that I need help. There are just too many Choices to make, too many options. I heard the other day on the radio that too many choices cause a great deal of stress in people. Take a box of chocolate. People are much happier when given a box with just 3 or 4 different kinds of chocolate, instead of the box with 24 different kinds of chocolate. Having that many options is rough on a person.
So what I need is someone to come and take me to a place where there are only a couple options to every situation. This would be great. I know that can't happen so now I just have to figure out a way to make myself limit the option, and then relieving some of the stress, and then make the choice. Hard to do especially when we are always told that the options are limitless. So if anyone has a way to make this happen let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment