Sunday, May 22, 2011

Memories

I was listening to the Tabernacle Choir sing this morning while fixing breakfast and they sang the song "Oh What a Beautiful Morning". When I heard this song my mind went immediately to my Mom and Grannie. They both made the choice to see the good in everyday even tho they both had every reason to be bitter and negative. I need to find the words to that song and put them up on my mirror so that I can start everyday excited about what is ahead. My mom seemed to live for that excitement, she couldn't wait to see who she would meet, or who she would help that day. Grannie was the same way. She was the perfect person to be at the help desk in the bank. She always had a smile on her face and a hello for everyone that walked in. I am going to try and make this my Choice to work on for the week. I am going to go into the day knowing that the current day is going to be the BEST DAY EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment